Strategic Business Planner 6
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 217329
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
Siemens Molecular Imaging is looking for a talented and experienced Strategic Business Planner, who will serve as the primary driver of transformational program initiatives for the Strategy department. The candidate in this role will work with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Directs and presents consolidated long range plans included in the corporate business plan.
- Directs project coordination and information support for new strategy development.
- Directs market and business research and competitor analysis.
- Expert in the analysis of a global business scope for implementation in current company business scope.
- Expert in developing and implementing market strategies.
- Lead or support key strategic initiatives as appropriate (e.g. business segment strategy projects)
- Lead analytical efforts as required for projects including business plans, long-term market development analysis, scenario analysis
- Support the annual strategic planning process for the Molecular Imaging Business Line
- Demonstrated structured thinking and problem solving in new situations
- Working knowledge of business management frameworks (e.g. issue based problem solving, Pyramid Principle in writing and thinking, value chain analysis)
- Strong business acumen and strong analytical skills – ability to develop complex analytical models
- Financial analysis knowledge
- Experience interacting closely with senior executives and leading diverse cross-functional teams to deliver high quality results.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA Preferred
- 7 + years in the Healthcare, preferably Molecular Imaging. Corporate Industry experience is highly preferred.
- 2 to 3+ experience (post-MBA) from a management consulting firm is desired.
- The position can be based in Hoffman Estates, IL or Knoxville, TN, but preferably Hoffman Estates, IL