Global Product Manager
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 217887
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The Education and Skills Management Service Product Manager is responsible for accompanying new skills management
service offerings from local pilot to global commercialization phase. This person will be responsible for identifying and
managing the changing needs of the healthcare education market through market analysis, competitive assessment,
product development, competitive pricing strategies, sales training and stakeholder management. The ideal candidate
will have firsthand knowledge of business and operating models and has broad experience in product management.
Knowledge of Healthcare providers’ educational structure would be a plus. Location is Cary, North Carolina, but may be
- Develop and continuously improve the skills management services portfolio for continuous funnel development of growth opportunities.
- Define customer segmentation, new opportunities and ROI
• Manage an on-going assessment of customer needs
• Direct marketing communications activities that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external
• Develop and manage a channel strategy to perform the functions necessary to move Service products to the customer
• Collaborate with the Education Services, Enterprise Services team and the sales team to develop customized offerings
for particular customers within relevant segments.
• Drive business collaboration across Business Units, Service, Sales, Finance, RA/QA, Legal/Compliance, and Marketing
to enhance and mange processes, operations, services, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company
initiatives and teams
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
-BS/BA in business related discipline. Advanced degree (MBA) preferred.
- 5-10 years of successful Healthcare Industry experience in Business Development or Product Management.
- Strong pricing strategy skills
- Must be able to analyze metrics and develop data driven insights and solutions.
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel are required.
- Experience working with multiple functions, worldwide inter-organizational , and external contacts. Job includes all
countries with a wide range of different cultures and requirements, experience of working with different cultures and
working in multi-cultural teams is important.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with senior executives.
- Leadership experience.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Project Management and Quality experience desired