Business Unit: Customer Services
Requisition Number: 217887
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Education and Skills Management Service Product Manager is responsible for accompanying new workforce-oriented service offerings from local pilot to global commercialization phase. This person will be responsible for identifying and managing the changing needs of the healthcare staffing market through market analysis, competitive assessment, service development, value based pricing strategies, sales training and stakeholder management. The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong entrepreneurial drive, ability to grow a new business line
- Firsthand knowledge of the staffing market
- Project Management skills including managing within large cross-functional matrix organizations
- Financial fluency
- Negotiation skills, to be used both internally within the organization and externally with customers
Knowledge within healthcare-specific staffing, and negotiating in a global environment is a plus. Location is Cary, North Carolina, but may be remote.
- Develop and continuously improve the portfolio; optimizing and/or establishing the portfolio within priority countries
- Work alongside country organizations in assessing customer needs, define customer segmentation, identify new opportunities, and creating business cases/ROI to grow the business volume globally
- Direct marketing communications activities that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes
- Develop and manage a channel strategy to perform the functions necessary to move Service products to the customer
- Collaborate with the Education Services, Enterprise Services team and the sales team to develop customized offerings for particular customers within relevant segments
- Drive business collaboration across Business Units, Service, Sales, Finance, RA/QA, Legal/Compliance, and Marketing to enhance and mange processes, operations, services, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
-BS/BA in business related discipline. Advanced degree (MBA) preferred.
- 5-10 years of successful industry experience in Business Development, Consulting, Product Management, or Staffing
- Strong financial-savvy, pricing strategy, and negotiation skills
- Must be able to analyze metrics and develop data driven insights and solutions.
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel are required.
- Experience working with multiple functions, worldwide inter-organizational , and external contacts. Job includes all countries with a wide range of different cultures and requirements, experience of working with different cultures and working in multi-cultural teams is important.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with senior executives.
- Leadership experience.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Firsthand knowledge of healthcare staffing industry
Experience working globally