Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Business AdministrationRequisition Number:
United States-Missouri-St. LouisAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Senior levelEducation Required Level:
Associate's Degree / College DiplomaTravel Required:
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
The Clinical Sales Specialist has overall responsibility for providing pre and post demonstration of Siemens ultrasound equipment as well as providing on-site technical applications training at customer medical facilities. This role assists in the sales process through product demonstrations and customer interactions to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals.
Provides expert technical training and delivers excellent customer service. Additionally you will be responsible in assisting in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades. Maintains knowledge of current trends in ultrasound to support customers as capabilities of products are developed and released. Supports company goals in all interactions with customers and employees.
This role reports to the Clinical Sales Manager within the Healthcare sector.
• Performs pre sale demonstration for the Siemens ultrasound product line
• Provides pre-and/or post sales technical product advice for the development and implementation of customer solutions.
• Participates in the preparation and presentation of technical proposals, including product demonstrations and product prototypes.
• Participates in the preparation and presentation of customer needs-plan to company teams to assure complete plan is feasible within cost, time, and environment constraints.
• Resolves semi-complex technical problems. May provide installation support and post-sales consulting.
• Provides follow-up support in disseminating semi-complex technical information on specific applications.
• Provide expert technical training while delivering excellent customer service.
• Assists in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades.
• Works closely with the sales team to optimize product and image quality for the customer.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Typically requires an Associate’s degree along with a minimum of 2+ years of clinical experience as a sonographer.
• Qualified candidate must be registered through the ARDMS in abdominal and OB/GYN imaging.
• Must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrates a basic knowledge of computer skills.
• Willingness to travel extensively to support company goals, up to 75% of the time.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Individuals with additional certifications (i.e., RDCS or RVT) will be given preference.
• Past commercial clinical experience preferred, 1+ year.
• Experience with echo a plus.
• Possesses an excellent understanding of ultrasound physics and demonstrates the ability to present technology associated with each key platform.