Sales Development Program Intern
Business Unit: Construction Sales
Requisition Number: 218210
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Littleton
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/energy-management.htm
Sales Development Program (Internship)
Are you ready to provide businesses across the U.S. with the products, solutions and services that keep industries growing and people moving?
What is the Sales Development Program?
In the Sales Development Program (SDP), you will play an integral part in supporting the sales and marketing team by selling Siemens’ products, solutions and services to construction clients for the Energy Management Division.
Your responsibilities may include:
• Understanding the rich history of Siemens and the Siemens values
• Learning about our business units
• Learning about the industry/channel/market
• Training on core selling skills and proven methodologies
• Learning key sales processes and tools
• Establishing internal/external relationships
• Developing professional skills and capabilities
• Access to and network with Siemens’ senior decision makers and key leaders
This instructional and hands-on program, when combined with results-driven, highly-motivated top graduates, is a recipe for a successful sales career with a global market leader. Sales Development Program internship is from May-August 2018 with the potential of being offered a position in the fulltime Sale Development Program upon completion of your degree.
Who Should Apply?
We are looking for people who are resourceful — true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers and the world.
To apply for the Sales Development Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Majors: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial/Systems Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Construction Management, Electrical Engineering or Business with significant technical experience.
• Graduation Date: Candidates should be sophomores or juniors enrolled fulltime in a undergraduate program (Graduating no earlier than December 2018)
• Minimum GPA: 2.7
• Relocation and Travel: Candidates must be willing to relocate and travel as required by the program
• Work Authorization: Permanent work authorization in the U.S. is required
How to apply:
If you meet the program requirements, apply directly at usa.siemens.com/jobs.
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
Here, the opportunities are limitless. Siemens employs approximately 46,000 people in all 50 states of the U.S. Siemens AG has a 165-year heritage of innovation and employs approximately 343,000 people in more than 190 countries. To learn more about our businesses visit http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/