Service Supervisor - Construction
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 218280
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Beaverton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
- Manage Building Automation service business for Oregon
- Ability to balance financial metrics with employee and customer needs
- Will oversee Field Technicians and/or Mechanics
- Thorough understanding of project management processes and philosophies
- Work in a fast moving and challenging environment
- Title for this role is Operations Supervisor and will be reporting to the Service Manager
- Successful supervisor will support growth and customer satisfaction, team development, and financial performance of assigned projects
- Conduct 1 x 1's with direct reports
- Submit financial forecasting information monthly
- Complete cost reviews with sales
- Participate on job walks and estimating
- Prioritize schedules
- Proactively forecast labor needs
- Identify and support training and development for staff
- Provide technical and operational support for the sales teams including proper pricing and scope of work definition for service agreement and service project opportunities. Communicate regularly with customers through all phases of the service work we perform for them. Build and maintain an effective operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth.
- Manage or advise on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility. Assist branch with training and development of operations personnel including training on use of financial reports.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business, Electrical, Mechanical
- 5+ years of construction industry experience
- Technical aptitude with automation and mechanical systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and Project.
- 10% travel
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.