Principal Solution Architect - Global MOM Services Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QMS - Any U.S. City
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 218871
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
He/she is expected to have a deep understanding of Manufacturing Operations Software and specifically the Siemens MOM portfolio with a deep understanding of Siemens Quality Management Systems.
The understanding of Quality Management Systems is intended to be around the implementation (services) of these solutions across one or more related industries/domains.
The role requires a passion for helping customer achieve realized value, a vision for improving Siemen’s position in the Manufacturing Operations marketplace, a desire to increase our market share in industries that we serve, and a drive for continuously improving the processes that we use to achieve successful implementations and the willingness to travel globally.
This role will report directly to the Global Practice Lead for MOM Services. This Practice sits within the Global GSM&S organization known as Digital Realization Services and will work extensively with the Zone MOM Services Delivery teams.
- Overall responsibility – This role is a Global Role related to the implementation of Quality Management Solutions. In this role the resource will be involved in complex, strategic programs that span across Zones and will be critical in enabling capacity.
- Support Advantedge adoption across MOM Service globally
- Promote re-usable learning programs, knowledge transfer, and enablement
- Provide staff enablement in support of scaling and aligning capacity
- Provide best practices for global program pursuits and delivery
- Support the expanded use of the GDN (MOM COE) within the zones
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience implementing Quality Management solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with manufacturing-related industries
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing MOM solutions
- Travel is international and is expected to be as much as 70% at times – averaging around 50%
- Deep understanding of Quality Management Solutions with an awareness of Manufacturing Operations Management Solutions (e.g. MES, APS, Scada).
- Skilled with the architecture, configuration, and integration of Quality Management Solutions.
- Experience with implementing Advanced Product and Quality Planning (APQP), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), First Quality Inspection (PPAP), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Customer Complaint Management (CCM) and related Quality Process Management (QPM) solutions.
- Experience with querying SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Strong customer and inter-personal skills, excellent English verbal and written communication abilities, the proven ability to gather and apply customer requirements, and the ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
- Engineering Degree preferred
- Hands on experience in Automotive, Electronics, or Aerospace and Defense industries preferred
- Experience integration MOM to ERP, Shopfloor Systems (OPC) and Supplier/Customer Integration preferred