Global Account Leader
Business Unit: Commercial Finance
Requisition Number: 218874
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Plano
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens Financial Services, Inc. is the U.S. arm of the global Financial Services division of Siemens, (SFS), an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure markets. SFS supports Siemens as well as other companies with their capital needs and acts as an expert manager of financial risks within the Siemens Company. Leveraging its financing expertise and industrial know-how creates value for customers and helps them strengthen their competitiveness. As of September, 30, 2014, the total, global SFS assets amount to $27.9 billion.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/financial-services.htm
Global Account Leader (Siemens Digital Factory - PL)
Location: Plano, Texas, with extensive travel as required
This is a high profile role with the specific responsibility of delivering a successful sales partnership between Siemens Financial Services Commercial Finance (SFS COF) and Digital Factory - Product Lifecycle (DF PL).
Key Responsibilities include:
· Creating a global partnership with key influencers in DF PL using the in-country COF network
· Drive strong and positive relationships ensuring joint decision making and problem solving
· Integrate business processes between COF and DF PL wherever possible
· Collaborative working across geographical and company boundaries.
· Analyze the client’s markets, position and needs and investigate specific business opportunities for the portfolio.
· Define and implement the business plan
· Generate client specific products and service portfolio concepts
· Initiate, facilitate and contribute to contract negotiations
· Manage complaints as point of escalation, if necessary
· Manage and lead the functional sales team across SFS COF global operations
Influence client lifetime value between SFS COF and DF PL, through proactive and sustainable financing solutions and product development, creating precise innovation through cooperation with key stakeholders. You will deliver on specific finance sales targets and KPI's relating to SFS COF, build a beneficial partnership with key DF PL management and stakeholders, drive finance penetration, profitability, new business growth and where required take a personal proactive management of specific major deal opportunities.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum 10 years of professional sales experience, including at least 4 years of demonstrating successful development and implementation of software financing solutions at the program and transactional levels.
· Demonstrate successful management experience of a sales team
· You can prove that you are able to consistently achieve sales targets through your people leadership, sales coaching, and sales management techniques.
· You can provide examples of proactive software financing product development from initiation to successful implementation and launch.
· Key Account Sales experience in software leasing/financing.
· Software Finance knowledge and experience is required.
· Knowledge and understanding of the DF PL markets and the DF PL division itself is a plus