Regional Application Expert and Clinical Consultant Magnetic Resonance
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 219057
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 85%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The Regional Application Expert is a USA based Clinical Application and Education Expert, responsible for developing and supporting the Education Services business in the Americas Region. This shall be done by providing high end expertise and consulting services, with customer centric clinical focus, further improving expertise and know-how of the local country education organization and improving the bi-directional flow of information between the country education organizations and the regional management and the business lines.
· Support local country requests for advanced education services in Magnetic Resonance
· Help maintain the highest level of clinical application expertise and know-how in the area of Magnetic Resonance clinical application and technology in the country organizations of Americas Region.
· Foster and promote best practice sharing of Application and Education skills, processes and knowledge in the Americas region.
· Drive business collaboration across Business Lines, Service & Sales to enhance and manage processes, operations, services and customer expectations in the Application and Education Business.
· Support and drive the uptake of innovations in MR in the region Americas.
· Support each country’s Application and Education services portfolio development and maintenance, including content development, lifecycle management and go to market strategy.
· Define, develop and continuously improve Education & Skills Management Service products for the Americas Region.
· Represent Application and Education Services at customer meetings, providing presentations, services positioning and consultative support for customized education plans or proposals as needed.
· Expands relationships with senior customer management to achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Acts as a highly knowledgeable consultant to customer and local organization to ensure ideal product placement and to demonstrate and represent Siemens’ top clinical expertise.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Demonstrate not only excellent clinical and product knowledge, but at the same time also has a proven track record in excellent interpersonal skills in difficult customer environments with outstanding communication skills internally and externally. Due to the geographic focus of the activities, Spanish and or Portuguese language must be dominated at a native or near native level.
Healthcare Industry Knowledge
- Has deep knowledge of the healthcare market, developments and trends.
- Knows the business of healthcare ownership, structure, reimbursement, regulations, capital markets, operating margins, key legislation, products, technology, etc.
- Foresees how developments and trends could impact the healthcare industry, customers and Siemens business environment.
- Describes the major product offerings, specifications/technical features, primary applications and service options for all Healthcare Sector products with a special focus on the Business Line MR.
- Advises Sales of the optimal product configuration to improve customer usability and value.
- Has knowledge of peripherals (if applicable), interfaces, compatibility, networks, and other IT related topics.
Education and/or Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree (MBA), or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
• Typically 7+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge.
• Spanish and Portuguese language skills at native or near native level.