Operator - 1st shift Domestics
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 219535
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Plainfield
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
1st Shift Forklift Operator
Want to work at a Company that does more than ship books, shoes or household items?? Here at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, we ship medical supplies that can literally save people’s lives. We promote a positive and professional workplace where people come together for a common goal: to ensure our customers around the world receive our medical diagnostic products when and where they need them, so our hospitals, labs or doctor’s offices can diagnosis a multitude of illnesses, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer and HIV in a timely way to best care for their patients.
Our forklift operators are responsible for RF gun picking on equipment as well as on foot, working at a pack station, building and inducting boxes, and general housekeeping.
How Siemens Takes Care of their Employees:
· Generous Paid Time off: 4 weeks off in your first year, and 11 paid holidays
· Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits that start on your first day of hire!
· Competitive starting salary
· A regular schedule that you can plan your family time around!
· Potential for annual incentive bonus
· 100% matching 401k retirement program (up to 6% of your contribution)
· Clean, bright, temperature controlled environment
What We Need From You:
· GED or High School Diploma
· Valid Driver’s License in good standing
· Experienced material handlers– equipment used: walkie rider pallet jack, dockstocker, reach truck, stand up forklift
· Ability to work overtime
· Ability to work in a refrigerated (35 to 46 degree) environment up to 8 – 10 hours per day
· Good communication skills
· Basic math skills
· Great attendance
· Commitment and engagement in the importance of the work you do!
Even better if you have:
· More than 2 years’ experience driving equipment in a distribution center
· SAP experience
· Team Lead experience
Join us, and make a REAL difference!