Business Development Professional-CNC Service Sales. -GA-FL
Business Unit: Customer Services DF & PD
Requisition Number: 219595
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Other Locations: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htmv
CS MC Machine Tool Service and Digitalization
- Understand the MC Service Portfolio including Spare Parts, Repair, Technical Support, Service Contracts, Asset Optimization, Control Upgrades, Retrofits and Digitalization.
- Understands and learns all the technical aspects and differentiating points of MindSphere.
- Works systematically with various go to market entities in Siemens and tracks & traces the various opportunities using the relevant CRM systems.
- Must have good knowledge of applications and use cases and must be in a position to develop use cases working with partners.
- Develops the required strategies for large opportunities and leads / works with pursuit teams to clinch deals.
- Preempt potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
- Display independence in working with teams and end user customers to achieve goals and targets.
- Territory is Georgia, Florida and Alabama
Minimum of a Technical Degree prefer Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science or/and a MBA.
Experience in working with customers and sales organizations in the space of IoT/Digital Technologies and solutions/ Enterprise software.
5+ years of experience in sales / Business Development.
Relevant experience in Technical Sales / Software system sales / IoT platform sales.
Experience in App development will be an added advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan