Engineering Tech 2 - 2nd Shift
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 219948
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
· Supports Manufacturing environment with process implementation and technical troubleshooting of network, electrical, electro-mechanical and assay performance issues.
· Ability to interpret system level block diagrams and schematics and apply functional understanding of complex electro-mechanical instrumentation to resolve complex technical issues.
· Must be willing to work occasional weekend days as business needs require.
· Identify manufacturing issues (design/process/component) and drive resolution by participating on cross-functional or project teams.
· Research and resolve electro-mechanical, production assembly and/or test issues in a timely manner.
· Define critical processes, develop assembly and test procedures, train production personnel, and verify effectiveness of process and training
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Associate's Degree Engineering required
· 3+ years experience
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Lean Manufacturing. (Six Sigma)
· Experience with new product introductions and/or product transfers.
· Experience with process FMEA
· FDA/ISO/Med Device