Services Renewal Coordinator
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 219958
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global
technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation,
quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global
technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup
provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets,
the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and
Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital
Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Description - External
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Provide Area support for the renewal of our Service Agreement Base.
Evaluate Service Agreement financial performance.
Effectively communicate with both internal and external customers to ensure the timely renewal of all service agreements.
Must have a thorough understanding of the Service Agreement Business and associated processes to get contracts
renewed on time. Moreover, candidate must have the ability to work well with both Sales and Operations Professionals.
• Assist Service Account Engineers and Sales Professionals with the renewal of the Service Agreement Base.
• Provide status on all service agreements (contracts) that renew within the next 90 days via Service Agreement Working
• Prepare and deliver renewal proposals to customers either by mail, fax, or via email. Occasional customer visits may be
• Coordinate Siemens's response to customer complaints by summarizing the situation and delegating the responsibility of
response to the appropriate parties. Provide follow-up to the customer.
• Conduct at least 5 customer survey calls per week with full documentation.
• Assist in coordinating marketing efforts of additional Siemens capabilities to win new business.
• Assist Service Operations Manager or Area Sales Managers with special assignments.
The qualified candidate will be an integral part in the continued success and growth of the Service Department.
This position requires a high energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed. Good
organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required.
Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more
important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.