Sales Performance Manager - Building Technologies - Buffalo Grove, IL
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 219966
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 70%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
- Prepares for and facilitates advanced sales training courses to groups of sales professionals, sales managers, and business development managers.
- Participates in the design, content development and testing of new and revised sales courses, programs and sales performance tools.
- Supports the execution and development of numerous sales productivity projects that support organizational targets and initiatives.
- Works within assigned zones providing sales meeting and sales productivity support to Sales, Area & Zone Managers and their teams.
- Conducts individual coaching sessions with sales management to reinforce core selling skill and maximize sales proficiency.
- Must be able and willing to travel extensively throughout North America up 70%
- Must have the ability to successfully prepare for and pass certification on 4-5 sales training programs during first year of hire, and 1-2 programs per year thereafter.
- Must be coachable and demonstrate an ability to modify personal behavior based on feedback.
- Occasionally provides mentoring and support for the ramping-up and training of other professional instructors.
- 8 years experience facilitating advanced sales training programs.
- 5 years in outside sales experience in the B2B market.
- Experience as a sales manager, regional manager or national manager with specific experience in coaching and sales performance.
- Curriculum design & program development experience highly desired, but not required.
- General Requirements Job Family Responsibilities:
- Sales Training; Sales Coaching; Expertise in Sales Performance and/or Organizational Development.
- Candidate must be proactive, self-directed and thrive on working independently with little supervision.
- Must be articulate and skillful in leading business discussions and exploring sales development needs with field management.
- Must have the ability to learn new material quickly and certify on 4-5 new sales programs a year to facilitate.
- Must have strong work ethic and be willing to work additional hours as needed to ensure project success and completion.
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and accountability.
- Strong organizational skills and effective time management required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be adept at creating rapport and building collaborative relationships.
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, manage multiple tasks and pay attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn new software programs. Experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred, but not required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
Extensive product training and professional career development