Senior Sales Executive - Mechanical Services - Bellevue, WA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 220005
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage of the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle with gas card, all of which start from Day One of employment.
- Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned geographic or vertical market.
- Develops high-quality offerings that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
- Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
- Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales potential.
- Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
- Prepares accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
- Develops strong relationships with mechanical contractors through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Participates in vertical market trade shows and becomes a company advocate in national association meetings.
- Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and services knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
- At least 2-5 (two to five) years of successful technical sales experience required; experience selling or supporting mechanical systems or services strongly desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license in good standing; must meet eligibility requirements to drive a Siemens company vehicle.
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!