HR - People & Leadership Project Manager
Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 220406
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The Human Resources People & Leadership (HR PL) Center of Excellence (CoE) within Siemens Healthineers is holistically responsible for identifying and addressing the Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Leadership Development and Business Learning needs of Siemens Healthineers. Derived from our business and people strategy, we develop and implement modern and value-adding solutions along the entire employee lifecycle to support the transformation of Siemens Healthineers.
Reporting to the Head of People and Leadership for the Americas, the People & Leadership Project Manager is responsible for successfully implementing projects across the People & Leadership portfolio (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Learning) in the Region.
Working closely with HRVPs, the HRBC organization, and the leadership team, the Project Manager not only drives the local implementation of global projects and initiatives, but also identifies local needs and proposes specific projects to address these. The Project Manager works closely with colleagues across the functional center to ensure effective implementation and actively supporting enterprise-wide HR efforts.
· Owns and drives People & Leadership Projects and initiatives for the Region
· Locally implements global HR People & Leadership projects and initiatives, including HR IT/Systems rollouts
· Acts as main interface between global and local CoE
· Consults with HR Business Consultants, HR Business Partners and business leaders to identify key needs across the portfolio
Knowledge & Skills:
Agile project management methodology
Lean / Six Sigma
Talent Management, Talent Development, Leadership Development
Learning, Organization Development
HR IT solutions
· Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, human resources, industrial psychology or related field preferred
· Alternative: Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field of study (HR IT Systems experience preferred)
· Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in talent management, human resources, and/or organizational development, including managing projects in human resources, talent management, and/or organizational development
· Experience in HR IT implementation and project management
· Tech-savviness and passion for modern, technology-based HR solutions
· Demonstrated strategic, management, analytical, organizational and team management skills
· Excellent people, influencing and facilitation skills; executive presence
· Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high quality results
· Ability to successfully navigate in a matrix environment.
· Experience successfully supporting a diverse internal customer base by learning and understanding their business, objectives, and goals.
· Experience working in different cultural environments/ international experience
· Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in an ever changing fast paced environment; high level of detail orientation while keeping the big picture in mind
· Proficient with MS Office Suite (PPT, Word and Excel)
· Experience in HR IT systems (e.g. Taleo, Workday, Avature, etc.)
· Travel: Travel could be up to 10%.
Work location: based in Malvern, PA, or Tarrytown, NY