Network Security & Vulnerability Site Supervisor
Business Unit: Government Services
Requisition Number: 220435
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens, uniquely qualified to perform work for the U.S. Government. We are focused on enhancing the safety and security of the nation's assets and infrastructure, as well as assisting to improve operational and energy performance.
As an independent U.S. company with its own Board of Directors, SGT maintains a unique relationship with Siemens. We are able to leverage resources of professionals world-wide with demonstrated domain expertise and proven past performance to manage large-scale, mission critical programs. The future of SGT is bright. By integrating world-class people, process, products and technology, SGT is expanding its role as an important part of our nation's security.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to grow your career with a well-established company.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemensgovt.com/
Are you ready to take your career as a Network Security and Vulnerability Supervisor to the next level and grow with Siemens?
Siemens Government Technologies is seeking a qualified candidate with a current Top Secret or Q Level Clearance to provide access control and vulnerability supervisory support for network security in support of a long term and progressive government customer.
As a Network Security and Vulnerability Supervisor you will be responsible for leading and supervising a small team of field technicians, as well as configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting enterprise level access control, and video system and database applications. This individual should enjoy planning, organizing, directing, controlling and implementing application-related projects, upgrades, system migrations and commissioning as these are a vital part of the role.
- Supervise and lead a small team of technicians that provide security equipment support and maintenance.
- Manage and monitor various access control security systems and support the assessment of system controls, including validation of compliance of user and administrator access to information systems.
- Resolve complex system issues for physical security systems and networks. Remediate all vulnerabilities defined by scans and update or reconfigure system.
- Manages and deploy patches to C-Cure systems and provide Informational Reports to the current HSPD-12 vendors.
- Coordinate current HSPD-12 vendors to test and verify application functionality.
- Develop a communication plan to deploy the patches to the production systems. Test and verify application functionally of production systems.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance to ensure any issues are detected early and resolved before the equipment fails.
- Perform root cause analysis and strive for continuous improvement, making recommendations to customer
- Support multiple locations in the greater Pittsburgh area and will be onsite full-time at one dedicated facility.
- Current Top Secret or Q Level Clearance is required. Applications without a current TS or Q Level Clearance will not be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience programming and administrating network security systems, preferably Access Control Systems.
- Experience leading and supervising as small team
- Experience with network security and system administration where performing triage on system problems where one of your main duties
- Training or experience in multiple technical topics (i.e., database/system administration, software programming, network administration, etc.)
- Familiarity with network concepts associated with firewalls, routers, load balancers, and network segmentation.
- Knowledge of database technologies, including Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2. Understanding of SQL language is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of leadership fundamentals
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions and perform in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Ability to perform inspection of work and know the status of all work
- Possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Software House C-CURE Access Control System Certification is highly preferred
- Operator or installation certification of Vindicator and/or C-Cure systems is preferred
- Operator certifications for Nessus, BigFix, and/or RSA Archer systems is preferred.
- An active / current DOD Top Secret or DOE Q Level clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.