Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
Responsible for the definition and direction of a product or product family throughout all stages of the product life cycle (concept through end-of-life.). Works with product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product is successful in the marketplace upon release. Continues to work with development, sales and product marketing to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure it meets established goals for revenue and
customer satisfaction. Performs essential activities across multiple product lines. Handles negotiations and contract discussions with vendors, customers and third parties. Makes critical decisions regarding product lifecycle (e.g. phase-out). Has authority on pricing, packaging, etc. of individual products. Represents company plans and product strategies to industry analysts.
• Leading product definition and prioritization for one or more product components of Cloud Initiative by working with stakeholders, developers, and internal/external customers
• Facilitating agile development and planning including Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Demonstrations and Retrospectives in the role of a Product Owner
• Represent the “voice of the customer” in all aspects within Siemens PLM; Understand their business needs from an end-to-end business process perspective and articulate those needs in requirements and mockups
• Cultivate the product and domain expertise to demonstrate the product with customer-driven vignettes. This is a technical, hands-on product owner role
• Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth and contribute towards the overall Cloud Initiative and it's roadmap
• Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for Cloud Native Applications , APIs, microservices, and deployments
• Work collaboratively with developers and architects by displaying appreciable depth in cutting edge technologies and overall architectural pathway
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years of experience in a product owner, business analyst or technology strategy role working with customers.
• Experience working within Cloud, SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies
• Experience working on enterprise products
• Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
• Experience in agile software development
• Understanding of software lifecycle and software delivery patterns
• Able to adapt to change and open minded
• Ability to travel internationally
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• MBA or advanced technical degree
• Strong background with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure Cloud Platforms
• 3+ years of experience with Teamcenter or PLM services
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,