Industrial Sales division searching for a highly professional Sales Representative with a passion for customer engagement and satisfaction. The position is ideally located in Chicago Area. The position is responsible for the sales of the industrial portfolio with primary focus on NEMA motors, ANEMA Motors, Low Voltage Drives, Medium Voltage Drives Systems and Services including Motor, Drives, Electrical Power Distribution and Retrofits.
The selected candidate will manage a sales territory consisting of Channel, OEM, and End Users. This includes creating and executing a territory plan focused on expanding business with existing customers and developing prospective customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a strong team selling the best end to end industrial Drive and Service Solutions in the market. Siemens is leading the charge in providing innovative solutions to bolster the manufacturing renaissance in the US.
The top candidate will exceed sales revenue goals by effectively executing on key strategies and activities to include:
• Improving customer productivity, efficiency, and flexibility, through motors, drives technology and
• Understanding the industrial market as relates to customer requirements, opportunities and
• Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new
opportunities, following up on leads and managing existing customer base.
• Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue
Retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
• Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers.
Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of
• Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service
• Building long term relationships with senior management at key customer accounts, solution
partners and channel.
• Engaging business unit technical and industry experts to provide solutions that address unique
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• 8+ years of Industrial Sales Experience
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Sales experience with NEMA motors, ANEMA Motors, Low Voltage Drives, Medium Voltage Drives
Systems and Services including Motor, Drives, Electrical Power Distribution and Retrofits.
• Experience with OEM’s, End Users, and Channel Partners.
• Travel: 25 %
PLEASE NOTE: Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.