Application Engineer – Customer Champion
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 220851
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
- Assist key customers in their deployment of the NX product and represent their needs.
- Assist in delivering critical fixes to customers for testing/deployment into their production environments.
- Test the NX products in such a way as to best simulate the customer’s software and industry environment.
- Collaborate with various developments teams to resolve customer issues.
- BS or MS in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, roles, and geographical time zone boundaries.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- General engineering and problem solving skills.
- Capable of independent work as well as collaborative development.
- 5% Travel may be required.
- CAD/CAM/Electrical Design experience, NX experience is a plus.
- 1-5 years industry experience.