Senior Performance Assurance Specialist - Measurement & Verification - Building Performance & Sustainability - Major US City
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 221279
Primary Location: United States-New York-Syracuse
Other Locations: United States-Maine-Scarborough, United States-Iowa-Cedar Rapids, United States-California-Cypress, United States-California-Hayward, United States-New Jersey-Florham Park, United States-Nebraska-Omaha, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Texas-Houston, United States-Massachusetts-Auburndale, United States-Massachusetts-Canton, United States-Pennsylvania-Blue Bell, United States-Texas-Austin, United States-Minnesota-Saint Paul, United States-Nevada-Las Vegas, United States-Missouri-Saint Louis, United States-Georgia-Norcross, United States-Oregon-Beaverton, United States-Wisconsin-Milwaukee, United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque, United States-Maryland-Beltsville, United States-Michigan-Plymouth, United States-North Carolina-Charlotte, United States-Colorado-Littleton, United States-Washington-Issaquah, United States-Florida-Orlando, United States-Virginia-Fairfax, United States-Indiana-Indianapolis, United States-Louisiana-Lafayette, United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Kentucky-Louisville, United States-Mississippi-Jackson, United States-Oklahoma-Tulsa, United States-Florida-Miramar, United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
It is preferable to have this person based out of the following locations: Syracuse, NY; Boston, MA; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX or Orlando, FL. However, we are willing to consider other major US cities.
- M&V activities include data collection, analysis, and reporting of energy and cost savings relative to an annual guarantee.
- Continuous monitoring of customer facilities for early identification of energy shortfalls and potential savings improvements is expected along with leadership in collaborating with the BPS team to pursue these opportunities to optimize building performance for our customers.
- Leverage Navigator, Siemens energy monitoring and data analytics platform, to provide automated, cloud-based analysis, detection, and reporting of savings results for customer sites.
- Account management includes providing on-time deliverables within budget.
- Responsibilities also include the development and costing of M&V plans for new projects along with thorough execution and setup of these plans during project construction.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Technology or other similar technical field required.
- Working knowledge of lighting, electrical, HVAC, and automation systems for commercial buildings.
- Superior analytic and statistical ability with strong working knowledge of standard energy calculations and models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of International Performance Measurement & Verification Protocol (IPMVP) and Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) standards, and familiarity with ASHRAE Guideline 14.
- 5-7 years of building industry-related experience (candidates with less experience with related Advanced Degree or certification will also be considered).
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP), Professional Engineer, or other related energy certifications preferred.
- Familiarity with SBT and general energy industry practices and procedures preferred.
- Experience in remote energy metering, building energy auditing, and/or building commissioning
- Familiarity with Fault Detection and Data Analytics
- Experience in Remote Energy Monitoring