Controls Engineer - Siemens Step7
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 221449
Primary Location: United States-South Carolina-Greenville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of
- You will be engineering and commissioning software for SIEMENS SIMATIC controllers and HMIs. Your software will be used in automotive plants on our automation equipment to help our customers build their products.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering or Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering with programming background with Siemens Step7
- Valid experience in the field of automation engineering to include an internship or coop
- Experience in Automotive Industry
- 1-3 years of work experience in above mentioned field
- Working experience in SIEMENS Simatic PLCs and HMIs
- 30% Travel
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Experience in programming Industrial Robots, i.e. KUKA, Fanu are a plus
- German language skills are a plus
- Ability to take multiple data points for requirements and condense the various requirements into a solution.
Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
Education reimbursement programs available.
Extensive product training and professional career development.