Field Technician I - Fire Solutions - Hayward CA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 221468
Primary Location: United States-California-Hayward
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Performs Operational Testing, Verification and Acceptance/ Final Testing.
Completes and submits written reports.
Assists in verifying point database; reviews job specific programming via computer for various systems.
Assists in creating and uploading point databases.
Assists in backs up data from data servers.
Assists in troubleshooting and resolves inconsistencies in the functions or sequence of operations.
Contacts original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for technical support as/ when needed; drives issues to resolution.
Runs reports to analyze system operation.
May train customers on system operations.
Provides Plans and Control System Documents to engineering for as−built drawings.
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam.
- Required travel: 5%
- Required experience: Electrical aptitude and knowledge based on previous schooling or hands-on experience required to be successful in this role.
- Other requirements:
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other service related tools.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship.
- Must be at least 21 years old to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing.
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s degree.