Employer Branding - Digital Media Specialist
Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 221604
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 48000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
· As a Global Digital Media Specialist within the Employer Branding team you will leverage our corporate social and digital media strategy to increase awareness and drive engagement to our global Employer Brand
· You will be involved in setting the strategic direction and providing operational support for program implementation, localization, and the continuous monitoring of relevant KPIs
· You will initiate social activities, pilot new apps, platforms and channels to present Siemens Healthineers as employer of choice
· You would to be a strategic adviser to our Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Business leaders, and broader employee population driving the Employer Branding and Digital Media initiatives
· Maintain awareness of new marketing platforms and techniques, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop new techniques
· Manage digital assets such as images or videos for use in display or re-targeting campaigns
· Provide strategic insight and execute tactical improvements based on end-user engagement and promotional metrics
· Play a key role in activating new markets and localizing content for international marketing campaigns.
· Provide global digital marketing guidance to ensure the brand is consistently implemented around the world according to Brand standards
This position may suit you best, if you are passionate and experienced in managing corporate communications, employer branding, and digital/social media projects
· You understand how to engage people and build relationships in the digital world
· Professional experience in roles managing/developing company digital profile, preferably web- or social media
· Prior experience with Employer Branding or Recruitment Marketing is highly desired
· Like to work on a Global COE Team
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related fields
· 4-8 years of professional experience in Marketing, Employer Branding or Digital Media
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally – 40%
· Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
· Familiarity with DoubleClick and FB Power Editor is a plus.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience with analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics/Adobe preferred and AdWords Certified is a plus.
· Analytically-minded, with the ability to develop creatively as well.
· Excellent communication and project management skills.