Account Executive - Cloud Based Site Control Systems - Building Technologies - CA or Midwest
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 221723
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
We prefer this position to be based out of California or the Midwest.
Siemens Building Technologies is looking for an Account Executive for our Enterprise Zone. This person will be responsible for developing new business and maintain existing customers for our Siemens Site Control Systems group. This person will report to the Director of National Account Sales and will have no direct reports. We are looking for strong experience selling POS systems.
This position will be selling the Cloud based Siemens Site Control Systems that are big ticket, multi site, long sales cycle transactions. The system in an enterprise wide energy efficiency system. The successful candidate will have a solid background working with C-level executives in large retail or multi-site organizations demonstrating the ROI realized from the purchase of these systems.
1. The successful candidate will be able to develop and implement plans for strategic account growth that exceed expectations in revenue, retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
2. Pursues long-term account strategy that maximizes profits.
3. Identify,develop and manage partner relationships to achieve goals.
4. Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers.
5. Develop a complete understanding of the organization's structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
6. Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product /solution / service offerings.
7. Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
8. Will be required to partake in sales forecasts plans for sales channels.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. 7 plus years of Sales experience selling to Multi-Site commercial & retail customers that are considered Major/National Accounts
2. Financial expertise to effectively estimate and sell solutions and service product lines with the help of technical specialists.
3. Strong background in energy solutions, development and sales.
4. Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
5. Ability to travel 50% of the time.
6. Resides in Major City on the east coast of the US
7. BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and
Preferred Knowledge / Skills, Education and Experience1.
1. Existing relationships in the multi-site retail and commercial markets is a must.
2. Experience selling EMS into the retail, multi-site customer industry with a proven track record
3.Must have the Hunter mentality .
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.