Clinical Applications Product Analyst
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 221965
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Knoxville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
Siemens Molecular Imaging is seeking a Senior level, Software Product Analyst to join our Clinical Workflows group, focusing on the delivery of novel customer solutions into our world class clinical applications, SPECT/CT and PET/CT scanner product lines.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
This role will work as part of a dynamic, global team that brings together expertise in many disciplines including computer science, physics, IT and hardware, to produce highly specialized software solutions to meet the rapidly advancing needs of healthcare today. If you are passionate about your work, like to ‘get things done’ and are looking to make a difference in Healthcare, this could be your opportunity.
• Work with end users to understand their clinical workflow and application needs
• Deliver high quality system requirements and concept storyboards
• Ensure strong interoperability of MI scanner systems with Clinical Applications
• Champion both the extrinsic quality (proven by functional verification) and the intrinsic quality (proven by clinical validation) of our products
• Grow and share domain understanding of clinical use cases for acquisition and processing of Nuclear Medicine studies
• Drive solutions to current product deficiencies to significantly improve user workflow experience
• 3+ years of experience in Medical Image acquisition and processing
• Proven experience with product analysis and requirements engineering
• Experience of software development lifecycle
• Bachelor degree or greater in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to convey ideas and concepts to a wide range of international audiences (USA, Germany, China & India) including the clinical community, product management and other engineers
• Positive attitude with demonstrated experience working on large cross functional international teams with ability to also work autonomously
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• International travel required periodically (<10%)