Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 222091
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
We are seeking passionate, and enthusiastic software developers with frontend development experience, to join the software teams at Siemens PLM. Whether you want to work on some of the world's largest Industrial IOT systems, leverage cutting edge AWS technologies, streamline content delivery to end-users globally, build an awesome user experience, or just code to solve some of the hardest software problems, you will love working at Siemens. Come join our startup culture and participate first hand in designing the next generation of computing.
Work with cross-functional teams to develop products, business processes and online commercialization of cloud applications inclusive of cloud native applications and migration of current applications to cloud. Design, develop, modify, and implement highly available and scalable cloud services for products. Perform research and development on new cloud technologies and methodologies.
You will work with technical leaders to refine our technical direction, and own design, implementation, and operation of core services, which support all Siemens cloud services. You will work closely with a tight, agile team that ships features continuously, and you will be able to see the impact of your work on real customers. Self-directed work on projects with latitude for independent judgment and technical expertise.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other related discipline required
• 3+ years of professional experience in software development
• Solid computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
• HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
• Hands-on experience with at least one UI framework such as Angular, React, or Vue
• Self-Directed, High Energy
• Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced agile development environment.
• Excellent oral/written communication & listening skills will be necessary to present information, analysis & recommendations to all levels of employees, including senior engineers and managers.
Experience with one or more Cloud computing technologies like AWS / Azure.
• One or more years in designing, developing and deploying cloud based solution using AWS or Azure
• Understanding of core AWS/Azure services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
Learn more about Siemens PLM Software by watching this great video!