Marketing & Communications Intern
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 222234
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
At Siemens Healthineers we are committed to attracting the best and brightest to drive our success in the future. We want to provide meaningful opportunities to students in order to collaborate on their best educational experience possible all the while meeting our ever changing business' demands. Therefore, we ask that you please provide us with the data below in order to align the correct hiring method to your needs.
This internship will primarily work with the product marketing and communication teams for our PET/CT and SPECT/CT imaging technologies.
• Design brochures, flyers and other marketing materials
• Assist in developing copy and content for marketing materials
• Prepare and update product-related PowerPoint presentations
• Create illustrations, infographics and creative elements for inclusion in PowerPoint presentations, etc.
• Collect market data and assess key attributes (ie, trends, volume, growth rates)
• Track, monitor and report business changes in the molecular imaging and general medical imaging markets
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Prior working experience in business, marketing, communication or a related field
• Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and/or similar applications is strongly preferred
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
We are looking for an undergraduate or graduate student in the Chicago area. (Please note that relocation, mileage reimbursement and/or a housing stipend are not offered with this position.)
Full-time preferred; position requires a minimum of 4 days a week. While this is an office-based position, there is flexibility to tailor your work schedule.