Production Worker 4
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 222268
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Newark
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
This position is being posted to support the creation of a Second Shift for Atellica System Fluids Finished Goods Filling and Packaging. The position is not limited to this work center in cases where support of other MC2 Operations are needed.
The Production Specialist Role for Reagent Manufacturing Operations is a key lead for daily shift activities in the area. They will conduct trainings and meetings with the production worker staff. They will coordinate work instruction review and updates. They will coordinate batch record documentation, processing and review. They report to the Sr. Supervisor any successes or challenges facing the are on a daily basis. (i.e. personnel resources, raw material resources, equipment availability, breakdowns) They will report KPI Metrics on the daily production orders.
Leads a wide variety of complex manufacturing functions in one or more of the
1. electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies
2. Set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies
3. Manufacturing equipment operation. Weigh, measure and check raw materials to ensure that batches manufactured contain proper ingredients & quantities
4. Performs incoming, raw material and final mfg inspection and/or audits of quality control programs
5. Set up, mix, receive, store and deliver and dispense production chemicals.
Leads manufacturing related studies and processes.
Leads most complex repair and retest products.
Implements manufacturing requirements arising from process changes.
Resolves moderate to most complex manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Typically, HS diploma or equivalent required. 1-2 years of vocation/technical training or an Associate's degree may be required.
Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Typically, 8+ years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.