Solutions Architect - Healthcare
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 222428
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 60%
The NAM Enterprise Solutions Architect is responsible for determining how the customer’s clinical, business and technical needs will best be met through the designing of orchestrated solutions and detailing out a vision of how they should be applied. This includes the articulation of customer workflow changes, solution phasing, clinical and business data transformation as well as solution integrations into solution plan to achieve the desired optimal workflow state. The Solutions Architect partners with the sales executive to translate the how the Siemens enterprise technologies can become a customer’s solution meeting their clinical, technical and business objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities
· Deeply engage with customers and sales teams and other internal stakeholders to understand operational requirements, and to creatively develop viable and scalable solutions to achieve the customer’s objectives
· Create/architect solutions that elevate Siemens position in the market and tangibly advance customer objectives in areas adjacent to Siemens products through services
· Own Enterprise Services-related RFP responses and proposal content (w/associated solution strategy) for key opportunities – where customization is required to win
· Provide relevant point of view on customer/industry requirements while demonstrating industry and technical acumen – commensurate with the interests of the Customer C-levels
· Be on the leading-edge of the issues and challenges facing customers (e.g., Reimbursement, Consumerism, & Regulatory).
· Actively contribute to moving Services from reacting to market & customer events to proactively targeting, engaging, advancing, and advising customers.
· Reviews sales funnel for identified sales opportunities and provides support with sales strategy and solution configurations
· Manage the entry and review of the financial model and ensure proper approval process is executed for each project
· Develop ROI calculations, customer presentations, competition overview and competitive replacement strategy, etc.
· Serves as a resource for the implementation team to ensure deal is properly understood to drive ease of implementation
· BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required.
· Advanced analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in data analytics, excel, PowerPoint and data modeling
· Experience with Radiology and/or Cardiology a plus
· Must have experience with and can demonstrate proficiency in presenting proposals, system demonstrations and pricing to healthcare executives and physicians including the Chief Operations Officer, Radiology Chair, Chief Information Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Executive Officer.
· Typically 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
· Travel 50-60%