Sales Executive I
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 222522
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Siemens PL SISW
Sales Executive I - USA
- Substantially drive revenue of the CNC Shop floor Management Software and Services.
- Must be able to effectively and creatively collaborate and leverage relationships with customers and as well internally across the sales team and the Customer service department.
- You will be Positioning Shopfloor Management Software in the US Market and building of a consistent business.
- Identification of target groups & multipliers in OEM Machine tools, end users as well as customers in new market segments.
- Generation of use cases, references as well as pilot projects to show Value Proposition.
- Implementation of creative sales methods to address a large number of similar customers.
- Carry out sales training, consult customers and support sales colleagues during customer visits.
- Creation/ adaptation of sales material specific to US market based on HQ sales material.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years software sales experience with a proven track record of revenue-driven success in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Familiarity with the CNC relevant software marketplace.
- Will have the ability to travel 50% or more, when needed.
- Understanding of business models and functional processes related to digitalization and Industry 4.0 in diverse industries.
- Candidate will have excellent relationship selling skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills and strong organizational abilities.
- Ability to manage many opportunities simultaneously
- High enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Must enjoy building long-term customer relationships
- Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 60% travel, mostly domestic United States.
- Must currently reside in the Continental United States, preferably in the east or mid-west, to be considered for this role.