Senior Financial Analyst
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 222569
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens Industry, Inc. is searching for a Sr. Financial Analyst to support the Industry Sales Organization.
This position will be based in Alpharetta, Georgia and reports to the Sales Finance Manager.
This role is part of the Sales Finance Team which consists of eight members who support the financial reporting & analysis, budgeting, and incentive compensation for Industry Sales Organization.
This position’s key responsibilities will be:
· Responsible for calculating, forecasting and processing monthly Agent Commissions and driving process improvements and transparency with Divisions
· Responsible for monthly closing process including Journal entries, SGA Reporting, balance sheet analysis, T&E Reporting, KBD, Incentive accruals, Dashboards and Macro’s for SGA and T&E reports.
· Compiles monthly financial reporting package and financial analysis with report outs to Region and Senior management
· Responsible for monthly headcount forecasting, analysis, reporting, and tracking
· Responsible for Personnel Cost Budgeting, analysis, tracking, plus cost center planning and analysis during the Annual Business Planning Process
· Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve.
- Assist in Business Intelligence Sales Reporting Development and Support
- Is able to deal with sensitive data in a professional and confidential manner
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting is required.
- Independent, self-motivated
· Innovative Financial Reporting Experience with focus on operational reporting in multi-tiered levels (performance to budget, sales volume to quota, other selling KPI’s
- Innovative formatting and presentation for financial data and analytics
· Highly organized with ability to self-manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced Skills in Microsoft Excel
This position has minimal travel (< 5%)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· SAP Experience is preferred
· Hyperion 5.5 and Essbase experience is a plus
· Business Intelligence Reporting (Web Focus). experience is a plus
· Microsoft Access experience is a plus