Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 222651
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Blue Bell
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens currently is searching for a Project Coordinator to join our team in our Blue Bell, PA branch (Philadelphia Branch). This position works closely with the Operations Managers and Project Managers. The goal of the position is to allow Project Managers and Supervisors to focus on job execution while ensuring implementation of our core business processes. Coordinators also act as the HUB on all projects ensuring they move smoothly through all Project Milestones, keep a focused attention on document control, project close out, and act as the alternate point of contact for customers in order to help ensure overall customer satisfaction.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have more than 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies that make the world a better place? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this opportunity? If so, then we’d like to meet you!
Business Process Support
· Coordinating New Bookings for Operations Workflow and Execution
· Developing and distributing monthly business reports (i.e. Time reporting, Project milestones, Project audit reporting, Financial reporting)
· Secondary point of contact for Customer support and satisfaction
General Project Management Support
· Obtaining construction documents.
· Coordinating project material distributions and logistics
· Acting as the liaison between Customers, PM's, Specialists, Sales Executives, Engineering, and the FBA Staff.
· Project Billing support and/or development
· Collections support
· Subcontract Procurement support
· Project Close out support
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Education – High School or GED
· Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
· 1-3 yrs HVAC Industry experience
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions, and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
· Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
· Competitive compensation.
· Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
· All employees receive Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage.
· 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
· Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
· Extensive product training and professional career development.