Sales Operations Specialist 1
Business Unit: Point of Care
Requisition Number: 222829
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
In this role you will support and enable the POC commercial organization to become a world-class sales organization in terms of sales effectiveness and efficiency. These are the levers for you establishing best in class sales execution.
· Supports the maintenance, organization, and distribution of sales related reports (e.g. funnel).
· Conducts standard analysis, project/process reporting and database/data management
· Supports the coordination of S&OP process between regions and supply chain
· Supports the roll out of new CRM applications
· Supports the development of reports, budgets and presentations
· Independently performs basic tasks and functions for professional field of work
· Seeks advice and guidance on nonroutine or problem areas from others
· Identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is not difficult or complex.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical skills
Skills and Experience
BS/BA in related discipline
1-3 years of relevant experience
Excel and Powerpoint skills desirable