Global Mobility Consultant
Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 222996
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
Our support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/
Provide consultations to CPD Delegates, managers and internal departments on case-specific topics throughout the CPD assignment (Pre-/On-Delegation, Repatriation).
Provide CPD briefing to delegate with pre-delegation and repatriation briefing (person/virtual).
Receipt, handling, escalation (if needed) of guideline-exceeding discussions and procurement of decisions via Global Mobility management (preparation of decision memo for GMSC management).
Provide calculations, and clarification of delegate income.
Define project tax concept for PATAC and non-PATAC Siemens projects.
Prepare, support and/or execute information sessions for managers, HR and delegates regarding CPD- or delegation specific topics.
Identify deviations in the CPD process as well as process improvements opportunities.
Support the delegate and accompanying family members throughout the delegation as needed and assist with extraordinary situations.
Organize and manage day-to-day workload to include responding to client and delegate emails, voicemails, and requests within 24 – 48 hours of receipt.
Identify, manage and support special projects, special customer requests, research, and on-site presentations.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience required in expatriate administration, preferably in the area of international commercial project business.
• Understanding and application of international taxation, immigration, social security concepts and international commercial project business consultation.
• Highly proficient technical skills in MS Office 2010 / MS Visio / MS Access, Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro.
• Preferably experience with version control software (e.g. git).
• International experience and cultural sensitivity are a big plus for this role.
• Spanish languages are a huge plus.
• Siemens internal experience a plus.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment and process-improvement orientation.
• Fusion, IHRIS knowledge a plus.
• There will be 10% travel associated with this position.