eCommerce Merchandising Analyst
Business Unit: Low Voltage & Products
Requisition Number: 223160
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
Prefer local candidates but will may consider someone outside the Atlanta area if they live near major airport.
Siemens is seeking an entrepreneurial eCommerce Merchandising Analyst to join the marketing team in the Low Voltage Products business unit of the Energy Management division. This position is located in the metro Atlanta area in Norcross, Georgia.
• The eCommerce Merchandising Analyst will be responsible for onboarding and merchandising a high volume of SKU’s featured across our customers’ online stores which spans across DIY retail channels, wholesale electrical distribution channels, and Siemens B2B eCommerce platforms to drive brand awareness, sales, and conversions.
• eCommerce Merchandising Analyst will maintain clean, accurate, well-organized, structured content and product data to curate a high quality online shopping experience that is expected from Siemens.
• eCommerce Merchandising Analyst will be responsible for the completion of ad-hoc projects such as site reviews, product FAQs and such.
Product Builds and Maintenance:
• Daily online merchandising of newly created SKUs and existing product pages to optimize site placement and customer facing experience on our customers’ online stores
• Quality assurance of product information, content, and images displayed on the online store are best-in-class
• Analyze and adjust web merchandise based on product & site performance trends
• Monitor and report on user generated content such as product reviews, FAQs, Q&A, etc
• Maintain online assortment integrity as product status and inventory positions change
• Collaborate with internal content teams to ensure timely content updates relating to product revisions and re-merchandising initiatives across multiple customer segments
Insight and Analytics:
• Prepare periodic E-commerce department reports, including monthly results, product and customer behavior, and various web merchandising reports for distribution to teams
• Enhance the digital customer experience and improve sales and conversion through competitive bench-marking, customer insights, analytics, A/B testing, feedback from cross-functional partners, and site feature/functionality enhancement
• Identify new and unique customer trends or opportunities
• Managing Ad-campaigns and other promotional/marketing programs
• Timely and accurate review and action of price changes, promotions and exception reports
• Develop and execute category traffic strategy (target right customer segment) through all market vehicles to optimize overall market budget ROI
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Education and Years of Experience:
• At a minimum Bachelor’s degree is required
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience
• Understand the demands of the channel in a B2B eCommerce environment
• Strong business knowledge of online retail and merchandising concepts
• Demonstrate eCommerce growth through various best practices and optimization techniques
• Knowledgeable of Word, PowerPoint, Excel (advanced)
• Experience working with content management systems
• Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics, etc.
• Experience with technical documentation, charts/graphs, process mapping
• Experience working with eCommerce integration services like CommerceHub, SPS Commerce, etc.
• Must embody an entrepreneurial spirit that embraces critical questioning, innovation, and continuous improvement
• Must be highly organized, analytical, and detail-oriented
• Must be able to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to work independently with limited supervision
• Ability to collaborate with the multiple levels within the organization
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exhibit high degree of ownership and accountability
• Basic understanding of financial concepts
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Background in online/web management SEO, SEM and SQL experience
• SAP experience
• Experience in eCommerce support platforms
• Experience with database concepts
• Knowledgeable of HTML and Photoshop
• Knowledge of electrical residential products and markets
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.