Project Manager 4 (Tech)
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 223182
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Siemens is a global powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens rigorously leveraging the advantages that this set up provides to tap business opportunities in both new and established markets. The company is organized in nine divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers, and Financial Services.
Looking for an opportunity to join a passionate team that is focused on delivering exceptional education and workforce solutions to healthcare providers?
Workforce Solutions Implementation Manager - responsible for managing customer products and educational services.
Responsible for execution of complex project/program plan related to the implementation and management for all On Demand products (On Demand Technologist, Trainer and Plus). Responsible for delivery of education solutions to customers, working with Order Management, Director of Skills Management and others as required. Performs project/program management activities (defining scheduling, opportunity and resource management activities). Performs review of documentation and work with the respective Business Lines to ensure the contract equals what is implemented and communicates with internal stakeholders ensuring customer success and satisfaction. Executes continuous improvement plan for process surrounding the educational product offerings. May perform an active role in maintaining client relationships with communicating delivery of equipment and educational solutions. Ensures their customer engagement produces a high-level of customer satisfaction and the best customer experience our organization strives for.
Independently performs full range of standard work for the professional field. Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations. Certification may be required in some areas. Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments. Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues. Typically 3-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key
Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Job location is Cary, NC.
Overall Position Experience and Skills
· Ability to manage a large Workforce Management Program or several smaller Programs
· Ability to effectively engage with a sophisticated customer
· Thorough understanding of the Workforce Management process, financial implications and benefits
· Thorough understanding of the capabilities of the technology partners
· Ability to engage and communicate to executive level clients
· Ability to solve problems and present conceptual information to all levels of internal and external management
· Excellent Customer relations skills
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage talent pools and associate retention strategies
· Ability to negotiate with Customers, Suppliers and Contractors
· Ability to effectively present to large customer groups
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills – examples where possible
· Ability to provide support, training and guidance
Current PMP Certification
Current PMP Certification
· 3 to 5 years of proven experience in leading complex customer engagements
· 3 to 5 years of proven experience in program management
· 3 to 5 years of proven experience in leadership within the staffing industry or other related healthcare management experience
· Ability to travel extensively
· Proven track record of success in working and dealing with accounts nationally