Software Engineering Associate Manager - Milford, OH
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 223248
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
team, will need to gather/track/monitor the teams are attending a daily scrum meeting, updating story tasks, and providing daily updates to the team on various test activities. Need to make sure the teams are considering various architectural aspects of product during the testing (UI/performance/ ease of deploy ability/upgrades/ phase. Researching on new emerging testing methodology to improve the overall quality of the product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 10+ years professional experience in software development building/testing production software systems
- Must be well versed with agile roles and artifacts
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) is a must
- Sharp analytical abilities and design skills are required
- Strong Operational Excellence skills are essential
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills, with the ability to drive operational excellence and best practices within a larger engineering community that is working on complex technical problems
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables and testing needs
- Experience in releasing software across multiple software teams
- Experience in building technical teams, including hiring, establishing quality metrics and testing methodologies, and setting up automated deployments
- Experience managing technical teams across multiple geographies
- Experience in building automated unit/integration tests or frameworks