Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 223427
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
- Define innovative approaches and determine software solutions to implement new functionality. Ensure that appropriate SDLC processes are followed. Deliver all projects and products with required quality, content, and deadlines.
- Requirements definition, in-depth analysis, software design, code implementation, documentation, quality assurance, and optimizing product performance.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products.
- Manages assigned releases and projects release including defining scope, plans, schedules, and deliverables.
- Builds and releases help products.
- Develops test plans and coordinates and executes QA testing.
- Identifies tools and processes to improve/facilitate production activities.
- Analyze requirements to translate into technical solutions.
- Writes/updates scripts to support and enhance production processes.
- Supports writing staff on use of tools and processes.
- Proactively communicates status on all projects and releases.
- Apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participates in special projects, marketing efforts and formal proposals.
- Develop new ideas.
- Documents all processes and procedures.
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- Must have a strong knowledge of C++. ( 2+ years of experience)
- Experience in Software Design Patterns (2+ Years of experience)
- Ability to express Software Designs using UML
- Exposure to CAD and PLM Software development, especially in the areas of Assemblies or Systems Modeling will be a plus
- Moderate knowledge of systems, methods, metrics, estimating skills, and process orientation
- Moderate market knowledge
- Moderate knowledge of industry insight and knowledge
- Proactive, Good Communication skills are must.
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Java, .NET, Perl will be a plus
- Experience with NX or Teamcenter development will be a plus
- Experience with Database Development will be a plus