Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Strategy & InnovationRequisition Number:
United States-New Jersey-PrincetonAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Senior levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
5%Division Description:Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineersJob Description:
Senior Software Developer – Siemens Healthcare, Technology Center, Medical Imaging Technologies
The Medical Imaging Technologies team of Siemens Healthcare Technology Center has an immediate opening in Princeton, NJ for a senior software developer with a focus on image-guided therapy applications, including artificial intelligence (deep learning/deep reinforcement learning), image registration/fusion and real-time analytics and modeling. Our Princeton facility is recognized for providing a stimulating environment for highly talented and self-motivated researchers and software developers. You will have the opportunity to test your knowledge in a challenging problem-solving environment. You will be encouraged to think out-of-the-box, innovate and find solutions to real-life problems. Our team has a strong publication record in leading journals and conferences.
What are my responsibilities?
· Contribute to research projects by providing software architecture design and support.
· Convert scientific algorithms to pre-development prototypes with infrastructure/coding conventions complying with product standard
· Understand algorithms designed by scientists and support their productization.
· Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification and implementation of medical imaging product components.
· Work with customers to understand algorithm requirements and deliver solutions.
· Manage and maintain configurations of source code, software components and tools.
· Work on large-scale, real-world problems.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· B.S. (with 5+ years relevant experience), M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Electric Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related field.
· Strong DevOp experience (software integration, testing, code and configuration management).
· Development experience in medical image analysis, computer vision or deep learning is preferred.
· Entrepreneurial approach who is willing to accept challenges and responsibilities.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude, with strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
· Ability to work independently and prioritize work.
· Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic team.