Software Engineer - PLM Teamcenter - Milford, OH
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 223963
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
- Develop high-quality software solutions that deliver the required product features
- Participate in team meetings: daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprint reviews, design meetings etc.
- Write design documentation, user documentation and test information as required
- Self-learn, to keep up with fast-moving cloud technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real world programming experience
- Ability to find simple, effective software solutions that deliver feature-rich capabilities
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to learn/dive into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement PoC
- Willing to support and to learn from other team members
- Self-Directed, High Energy
- Experience in multi-tier web development
- Experience of working in an Agile team, especially Scrum
- Experience with AWS and Azure
- Experience developing microservices
- Experience using Docker Containers
- Experience working with unit testing frameworks and mocking frameworks such as gtest, gmock, NUnit, etc.
- Knowledge with TDD and understanding of automated testing approaches
- Experience working with unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Selenium, Mockito
- Bring something special to the team, like: demonstrated leadership abilities, dev ops expertise, testing design expertise, a burning desire to innovate