Sr. Sales Executive - Building Automation HVAC Controls - Service Sales - New Hampshire
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 224268
Primary Location: United States-Maine-Scarborough
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
• Work directly with building owners to reduce energy consumption, improve the indoor environment and extend the life of mechanical and electrical distribution equipment.
• Creates and implements strategic sales strategies to successfully position Siemens to secure targeted projects in a competitive environment.
• Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
• Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures smooth sales to operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed. Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
• Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
• Participates in civic and professional organizations to build a network of contacts to advance achievement of sales targets.
• Actively participates in sales department meetings, workshops and seminars. Keeps current on market business and product trends. Continues to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
• When managing current accounts, develops and deploys account management strategies and prepares annual technology roadmap for clients.
• Team sells with solutions partners to bundle solutions and expand Siemens participation in opportunities. Other solutions typically bundled include Energy Reduction, Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems, and Low & Medium Voltage products.
• Develops and builds long-term relationships within the Building Automation HVAC Controls industry.
• Expand the value of assigned accounts for all Siemens Building Technologies offerings.
• Drives/coordinates new business across all product lines to meet objectives. Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty.
• At least 4-6 years of directly related HVAC Controls Service Sales experience within the Commercial Buildings, K12, Healthcare and/or Higher Education markets strongly preferred.
• Requires medium level of technical and financial expertise to effectively and independently estimate and sell Siemens Building Technologies solutions and service product lines (HVAC Controls).
• Related professional certifications preferred.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.