Account Executive - Building Performance, Energy and Sustainability - Major US City
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 224422
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
Other Locations: United States-Maine-Scarborough, United States-Iowa-Cedar Rapids, United States-California-Cypress, United States-California-Hayward, United States-New Jersey-Florham Park, United States-Nebraska-Omaha, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Texas-Houston, United States-Massachusetts-Canton, United States-Pennsylvania-Blue Bell, United States-Kansas-Lenexa, United States-Texas-Austin, United States-Minnesota-Saint Paul, United States-Nevada-Las Vegas, United States-Missouri-Saint Louis, United States-Georgia-Norcross, United States-Oregon-Beaverton, United States-Wisconsin-Milwaukee, United States-Maryland-Beltsville, United States-Pennsylvania-Mechanicsburg, United States-Connecticut-Cromwell, United States-Michigan-Plymouth, United States-Texas-San Antonio, United States-Washington-Issaquah, United States-Florida-Orlando, United States-South Carolina-Columbia, United States-Virginia-Fairfax, United States-Indiana-Indianapolis, United States-Louisiana-Lafayette, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Kentucky-Louisville, United States-Florida-Miramar, United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
For more information, please visit:
- Consultatively assists targeted private sector Enterprise Clients in understanding long-term financial business goals, uncovering challenges and defining long-term self-funding solutions.
- Engage executive-level decision makers by demonstrating a thorough understanding of their business strategy and communicate how our BPS Enterprise Solutions will improve their business results.
- Develop and execute effective account development strategies using Continuous Data Analysis to positively impact the executive –level decision maker’s core business.
- Increase share of wallet, revenue, and customer satisfaction.
- Grow a network of Siemens sponsors and supporters at multiple levels within the named accounts as well as the ability to fully develop new accounts within the enterprise market.
- Performs strategic account development to align customer-specific needs with BPS Enterprise Solutions while differentiating BPS enterprise value from the competition.
- Understands the business of the account, including industry drivers, business objectives and operational issues and connects strategic BPS Enterprise solutions.
- Strives to add customer-specific value through improving business processes by viewing situations from the customer's perspective.
- Coordinates appropriate resources to effectively execute strategic Account Business Plans and opportunity pursuit plans.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking by anticipating future trends through looking outward at the customer‘s market, competition, and alternatives.
- Persists in the pursuit of account strategies exhibiting strength of purpose and determination in the face of challenges.
- Effectively manages the buying and selling process by involving a network of key players to solve customer operational issues to help them achieve their business objectives.
- Effectively positions the strategic value of BPS Enterprise solutions to key decision makers and influencers throughout the account.
- Provides accurate and current view of account penetration, sales performance, and customer satisfaction including the health of the funnel/pipeline.
- Minimum of 8 years of sales experience in the Energy and Sustainability arena.
- Experience with high-performance buildings, energy efficiency, renewable energy systems and financing, and water conservation. An understanding of the market drivers for the aforementioned is critical.
- Ability to provide “end - to - end” solutions that combines supply and demand side offerings to meet all of our client’s energy and sustainability needs
- Experience with growing significant customer relationships interfacing with executive level decision makers
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, management, and team members to achieve a complex set of goals
- Experience with large customer management and with strategic customer management
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Experience in strategic business planning
- Strong financial business acumen.
- Strong background in value based selling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- B. A. or equivalent work experience
- Other preferences:
- Ability to assume the role of an informal team leader; gaining buy-in and support from peers, and operations team members working toward on-time completion of project development goals that are technical, financial, and political in nature. Providing a comprehensive solution to Enterprise customers
- Existing experience with infrastructure, construction, engineering, or technology sales
- An understanding of and experience with financial analyses, and the ability to communicate financial metrics such as Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return, and Simple Payback to a wide ranging audience.