Utility Loading Tech- Mt. Pleasant / New Stanton area
Business Unit: Power and Gas
Requisition Number: 224485
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-New Kensington
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens Energy New Kensington is a tool facility responsible for supplying and maintains tools for the Field Service Division. This position is based out of New Kensington , PA/ Future location to be based out of New Stanton, PA area (East of Pittsburgh).
- Loading, unloading, storage, basic tool kit inventory, sanding/blasting, basic painting and tool crib attendant functions
- Unload tooling and equipment from trucks and move those items to designated storage locations
- Load designated tooling and equipment onto trucks for shipment
- Document incoming and outgoing equipment, in accordance with shipping and receiving procedures
- Inventory and replenish basic tool kits
- Perform tool crib duties, including issues and returns, and documentation of same via the tool crib inventory control system
- Perform surface preparation (sanding, blasting, etc.) and basic painting of tooling and equipment
- Perform general building maintenance
- Perform other duties as directed
- Limited contact with internal or external customers
- Work assignments provided by direct supervision.
- Hand and power tools, overhead cranes and fork truck
- High school diploma
- Familiarity with basic hand and power tools
- Min. 2 years experience in industrial/warehouse operations.
- Must be willing to work in a union position/environment.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.