Enterprise Sales Executive II - NY, NH, CT, MA
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 224519
Primary Location: United States-New York-
Other Locations: United States-Connecticut-, United States-New Hampshire-, United States-Massachusetts-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Enterprise Sales Executive II- North East USA (CT, NY, NH, MA)
• Under broad direction, applies strategic value selling methodology,
tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects
• Engages customers and develops strategic recommendations that
positions Siemens Industry Software(SISW) products and services to
advance the customer’s strategic initiatives and delivers mutual value.
• Translates value statements into opportunity specific value
Propositions, addressing current and emerging customer needs and
demonstrates measurable impact on customers’ business performance.
•With minimal guidance, develops and executes a complete sales
including competitive counter tactics to competitively differentiate
SISW products/services and position SISW best respond to customer’s
•Secures commitment at appropriate levels to for customers to buy from
• Uses comprehensive knowledge of the customer’s industry, market
segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to
demonstrate SISW value.
• Translates industry and market trends as they relate to the prospect
to position SISW as a preferred provider and trusted advisor.
• Create effective competitive strategies to reduce competitive threats
and acquires competitive information through win/loss analysis.
• With minimal assistance, prepares for possible objections based on
knowledge of deal specific competitors.
• Leverages SISW capabilities and resources across the organization to
bring strategic value to the customer with minimal assistance.
• Translates information to identify the client’s needs and develops a
plan to sell mutual value.
• Establishes overall account plans, and maintains a sales pipeline to
achieve targets and quotas.
• Addresses contract issues prior to contract negotiations and sets
priorities on critical issues.
• Leads cross functional teams to create competitive advantage.
• Assesses and advises on the client’s financial situation to improve
the ability to sell, support, deploy, and/or influence SPLM product
• Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for the account
Must currently be located in the North East (CT, NY, NH, MA) area.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering is required
5 to10 + years of experience in a selling complex enterprise software PLM-related solutions to US Sales type accounts.
Background in providing high end sales to varied technical verticals; namely, 4+ years of information technology solutions knowledge.
Demonstrable track record of success against assigned quotas.
Demonstrate the ability to articulate a sales strategy both verbally and written.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United