Sr Analog Design Engineer
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 224764
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is currently seeking a Senior Analog Design Engineer to join our Ultrasound team in Issaquah, WA. The successful candidate will be responsible for architecture, detailed circuit design, and development of a wide array of transmitter, receiver, and power circuits for ultrasound systems and transducers.
· Perform circuit analysis and simulations to support architectural decisions.
· Create requirements, specifications and design descriptions for new circuits.
· Perform board level schematic and circuit design.
· Hold detailed design reviews for PCB designs.
· Direct and review PCB layout.
· Write and execute verification plans for pc board designs.
· Participate in design integration activities with cross-functional engineering teams.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· MSEE, Ph.D. preferred, with 5+ years of experience in analog mixed-signal circuits.
· Design experience with transistor-level discrete analog circuits.
· Fundamental understanding of noise in analog circuits.
· Ability to perform circuit analysis using commonly used tools (e.g. SPICE, Matlab or Python, etc.).
· Medical ultrasound front-end hardware experience is preferred but similar experience in related fields such as radar or communications would be well received.
· Design experience with analog/mixed-signal ASIC design in CMOS, BiCMOS, HVCMOS or similar process technologies a plus.