Consultant, Country management Support
Service Operations Efficiency & Development:
- Coordination of Regional Business Programs (OPW, USC/TSC setup etc.)
- Operational Performance Controlling (Productivity/Service Delivery Efficiency/Customer Satisfaction)
- Score Card Management, Data Analysis, Process Maturity Assessment (e.g. SERVOR)
- Facilitate Country Benchmarking & improvement Activities.
- Drive Global Strategic Imperatives implementation at the regional level.
- Manage the Functional Communities for USC/TSC, Operations Managers and Process IT.
- Drive the adoption and compliance with Global "Business Rules" across the region and countries to ensure the consistency and accuracy of reporting.
- CS Profitability analytics process implementation
Demand / Capability Management:
- Liaison with Countries, RHQ functions and Global Process owners to define Process & IT requirements.
- Change Request Process Coordination across the region for service process topics,
- Liaison with HQ (counterpart to Global Process Owner, H IT, CS IT),
- Support the CS IT roadmap for the Americas Region, Liaison with CIT and External Service Providers.
Project Management for Process/IT:
- Define Project Plans and support countries in their implementation,
- Implement Regional Projects and major Change Requests,
- Manage Suppliers/Vendors to projects,
- Maintain control of project cost/quality/time as per Siemens Project Management Methodology.
Operation Support for CS IT Applications:
- Own user & support documentation (central repository),
- manage escalations from users, channel escalations to service providers,
- Support for internal CS Applications (Material Logistics, BA, Call Handling, M-Butler, EBART, GSMS, IPB, etc.)
Installed Base Processes:
- Ensure installed base accuracy within the Americas region.
- Ensure System Status Accuracy with regional countries.
- Ensure installed base ""win-loss"" process compliance.
- Facilitate at risk reduction for installed base within all Americas countries.
- Drive the product update management process across the Americas region.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments. Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise. Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Typically 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Direction of Others:
Develops team members through mentoring and coaching in complex subjects.
Key Working Relationships:
Acts as advisor to top management and business partners on advanced technical matters. Represents the company as the primary external contact.