Sr. Sales Executive - Automation Service - Burlington, WA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 224790
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit: https://www.siemens.com/us/en/home/company/about/businesses/building-technologies.html
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
If so, this is the career for you!
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle with gas card, all of which start from Day One of employment.
- Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned geographic or vertical market.
- Develops high-quality offerings that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
- Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
- Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales potential.
- Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
- Prepares accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
- Develops strong relationships with North End based customers through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Participates in vertical market trade shows and becomes a company advocate in national association meetings.
- Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and services knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (or related technical degree) preferred; however, a combination of education and experience also be considered (A High School Diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam is the minimum requirement).
- At least 2-5 (two to five) years of successful technical sales experience preferred; however, we will also consider talented sales professionals with technical and financial savviness and related sales experience utilizing critical thinking and influencing skills
- Knowledge and experience leveraging the Challenger Sales Model strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship required.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.