Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 224945
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
DF FA Automation Products and Systems Segment is looking for an experienced Segment Analyst to support the financial activities of the business. The candidate must be detailed oriented with the ability to see the broader financial impacts. The key areas of focus are cost controlling with an emphasis around controlling of growth investment program, sales/pipeline reporting, and overall Segment reporting and analysis.
This position will be part of the DF Factory Automation Finance Organization located in Norcross, GA.
- Analysis of the Segment financials to ensure accurate reporting
- Investment Program Sales and Cost Controlling
- ICB Sales Forecasting and Controlling
· Monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting/planning preparation and analysis
- Month/Quarter end closing activities including: headcount analysis, allocation planning/tracking/analysis, reporting packages, journal entries, ADSTAR
- Cost center controlling-planning/reporting/analysis
- Headquarter funding process – claiming, forecasting, reporting, analysis
- Transfer Pricing/Coordination of Special Pricing credits
- Commercial Project Manager for small projects (CCM and POC)
- Ad hoc requests/analysis/commentary
- Support management with financial presentations
- Develop and implement improvements for current processes/tools
- Mentor/train FLDP in rotation at FA.
Additional Knowledge/Skills and Education/Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Previous work experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- 8-10 years experience, Siemens preferred
- Solid business acumen, analytical
- Ability to interact with all levels and departments within the organization
- Effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, multi-task
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Thinkcell)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience with Essbase a plus