Process Industries and DrivesBusiness Unit:
Process AutomationRequisition Number:
United States-Pennsylvania-HarleysvilleOther Locations:
United States-New Jersey-Iselin, United States-Ohio-Garfield Heights, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Michigan-TroyAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for
engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally
for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously
leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business
opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in
eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power
Generation Services, Energy Management,
Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and
Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers
increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for
plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire
lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens
helps customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and
challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
SITOP Product Promoter
Siemens Industry, Inc. has an opening for a product Promoter focused on the SITOP product line. This position reports to the Communication, Identification & Power Products Business Segment and works closely with the North Region Industrial Sales teams and channel partners. The SITOP Product Promoter will execute demand generation activities, nurture & help drive opportunities to closure to grow the SITOP power supply product line business in the US.
Outward focused, customer oriented and self-motivated promoter driven to:
• Focus on targeted accounts and regional SITOP opportunities
• Roll out regional and channel partner marketing programs and new product launch activities
• Provide consultative support to sales teams, channel partners and customers relative to SITOP product line; consult on SITOP products/optimal power supply selections and complex technical application assistance
• Support the sales organization to close identified opportunities
• Conducts/organizes cross functional activities related to training and marketing activities for sales channels
• Work with SITOP product marketing manager to implement marketing strategies and programs in the region
• Provides input into the requirements for the development of new products or enhancing existing products or product lines
• Provide feedback on customer requirements and issues as well as competitive feedback.
Required Knowledge & Skills
• Candidate must have basic knowledge of automation solution sets and architectures.
• Understanding of “power supply” as a critical component of an automation system.
• Prior experience in a customer facing sales or technical role
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Familiarity with the basic components of an automation system: PLC's, HMI, and SCADA.
• Education: BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years of successful and demonstrated experience in a customer facing sales or technical role
• Anticipated travel: ~50%
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
• Familiarity with Siemens’ SITOP product line
• Familiarity with commonly sold competitive power supply product lines in US industrial markets (Phoenix Contact, PULS, Meanwell, SOLA, etc.)
• Knowledge of Automotive industry