Business Unit: Wind Power and Renewables
Requisition Number: 225095
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Operative Buyer, Order Management and Return/Refurbishment openings!
* Implements and conducts Supplier Management in predefined methods, tools and processes.
* Represents Supplier Management in cross-functional councils and assures communication of relevant information.
* Identifies suppliers to be evaluated and coordinates (assignment of responsibilities).
* Ensures cross-functional input/discussion and verification of evaluation results.
* Reports relevant Supplier Management data.
* Defines and realizes improvement measurements. Initiates corrective actions in case of deviations from the target.
* Ensures systematic exchange of best practice information.
* Conducts training courses on Supplier Management.
* Supports cross-functional network partners related to Supplier Management.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with all customers and colleagues
- 1 - 3 years of relevant Order Management experience
- Experience in order entry processes
- SAP skills
- No travelling ability required
- Global mindset and broad cultural understanding
- Fluent in English and Spanish - written and spoken